Re: Structurelessness
From: Nessa Dertnig (nessamainecohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 04:37:46 -0700 (PDT)
Wow!  Thank you so much, Sharon, for sharing those posts on structurelessness
and inclusive governance structures.  This is incredibly interesting
information as our group makes the switch to Dyanamic Governance / Sociocracy
-- so much of it resonated with me about our group, and I can see it being
really useful to be made consciously aware of some of those creeping informal
habits that work to co-opt power in ways that are difficult to see.

Nessa

www.mainecohousing.org
Where we're still looking for more neighbors!