Elder Cohousing Workshop - Sarasota County, FL
From: VAN DEIST (vandeistmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 04:09:39 -0700 (PDT)
HomeShare Florida is conducting an elder cohousing workshop at the Elsie Quirk
library, 100 W. Dearborn St., Englewood, FL on Saturday, Sept. 22 from 10AM to
2PM.  We're rejuvenating our original Suncoast Elder Cohousing Community group.
 Please join us.  We will have video presentations on basic elder cohousing and
on developing a "pocket neighborhood."  There will be a discussion on
"consensus decision-making" as well as a participative demonstration.   We will
discuss aging-in-place and how we might benefit from community and
connectedness.     homesharflorida [at] hotmail.com