Re: resources on individualistic people becoming community oriented?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 19:08:24 -0700 (PDT)
Jerry, what are NVC restorative circles? A group of us have been learning about NVC since last fall, but that idea has not surfaced as far as I know.

  Muriel
  Shadowlake Village Coho

At 09:55 PM 9/22/2012, you wrote:

what I'd wish for a community is empathic capacity so that without blame we
can explore the impacts of our behavior on each other.
i have found nonviolent communication (NVC) is a useful tool and
consciousness. restorative circles is an nvc application useful for dealing
with conflicts. we could use more of both of these in our community but
what we do have has been useful in my opinion.
jerry
pioneer valley cohousing MA