Re: Looking for community meals info from communities with 2+ dinners/weekly
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:00:49 -0700 (PDT)
Jennifer -

How's things at JP cohousing?

Your name rang a bell so I looked up and found this thread from four years
ago on this topic:
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg28356.html

It might be helpful for people to catch up and update on/add to that rather
than duplicating their comments on the topic.

Raines, from Berkeley (CA) Cohousing
enjoying beautiful Westminster Woods in Occidental after the Art of
Community conference, connecting with many communities, seekers, founders,
and leaders

Cohousing Coach, East Bay Cohousing (now with over 1800 members in the San
Francisco Bay Area)
http://www.ebcoho.org/
Celebrating a week with half a dozen events on all aspects of community
living and leadership