Re: requirements about maintaining private property
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 13:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
I'm the original poster. The "bad-yard" household doesn't care who might do the weeding for them, but we have no history of the HOA taking on outside maintenance for neglectful homeowners, let alone billing the homeowner for it.

What would we do if the owner refused to pay? I think it would be very hard to get consensus on suing a member over this kind of problem.
  Muriel