|Re: requirements about maintaining private property||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)|
|Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 13:01:30 -0700 (PDT)|
I'm the original poster. The "bad-yard" household doesn't care who might do the weeding for them, but we have no history of the HOA taking on outside maintenance for neglectful homeowners, let alone billing the homeowner for it.
What would we do if the owner refused to pay? I think it would be very hard to get consensus on suing a member over this kind of problem.
Muriel At 02:31 PM 9/27/2012, you wrote:
If the HOA pays to maintain everything outside, fine. If the entire HOA is going to pay for only that yard, then charge the homeowner for it. Don't enable the slacker by doing their work for them. What will they NOT bother with next, expecting someone else to take care of for them.________________________________________ Does the "offending" household get upset if the HOA maintains the plantings? > > The precipitating complaint concerns a household that has various plantings > in the front yard but is doing NOTHING to maintain it. That yard is full of > weeds which have spread to the two yards on either side. One neighboring > homeowner is resigned to this and shies from interpersonal conflict; the > other is furious and wants Something To Be Done about it. > > _________________________________________________________________ Cohousing-L mailing list -- Unsubscribe, archives and other info at: http://www.cohousing.org/cohousing-L/
- Re: Help with meals problem, (continued)
- Re: Help with meals problem Don Benson, July 30 2012
requirements about maintaining private property Muriel Kranowski, September 24 2012
Re: requirements about maintaining private property Elizabeth Magill, September 24 2012
- Re: requirements about maintaining private property Mary English, September 27 2012
- Message not available
- Re: requirements about maintaining private property Muriel Kranowski, September 27 2012
- Re: requirements about maintaining private property Sharon Villines, September 29 2012
- Re: requirements about maintaining private property Elizabeth Magill, September 24 2012
- Re: Help with meals problem Don Benson, August 6 2012
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.