Just 8-10 cohousing enthusiasts needed for a small but important job you can do from home
From: Joani Blank (jeblankswansway.com)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 00:14:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hello friends,

We're looking for some volunteers to help in a cohousing directory update project. The Association would like to have updated information especially about each community's status (forming, site optioned/owned or building) especially if the community contact has not recently updated their own listing. We are also very interested in finding out which communities have units available for sale or rent.

An email reminder has been sent out to the communities with email addresses listed, and now we need some valiant volunteers to call the communities that did not reply or those that listed only phone numbers . We have about 80 communities or groups that need to be phoned, and we'd like to be able to allocate 8-10 communities to each volunteer. Therefore we need at least eight of you...although more is always better. After all, many hands make light work!

Although we will give you the status and contact info we have for each community, for two or three of the groups we assign you, you may have to do a little detective work to find a phone number that will get you to a person who can answer at least one question (the status question) for that group.

Once you've connected with that person, the phone conversation in which you ask the three or four questions we will provide to you should take less than five minutes.

Who's willing to step up?

Thanks,

Joani Blank
Swan's Market Cohousing
Oakland, California

p.s. To volunteer, or if you have questions, please respond to me personally, and not to the whole list: jeblank [at] swansway.com, or phone 510-834-7399.

Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life./