Long-term planning
From: Patricia Sanders (pat.tiltongmail.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 15:40:51 -0700 (PDT)
Have any of you had experience with long-term planning within your
community?  At Columbia Ecovillage we are beginning to think about this
process.  It is very important for us because we live on a fairly large
property (3.7 acres) within the City of Portland, Oregon and have extensive
landscaping, including many trees and food-growing areas.  Upkeep of the
property requires a great deal of our labor and financial resources, so it
would be very beneficial to develop a plan for wise use and development of
the property as well as what it will take to maintain what we have going
into the future.

Has anyone developed such a plan (perhaps called a master plan) for your
community?  If so, did you find particular processes or resources for doing
this particularly helpful?  Any thoughts on this will be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks so much.

Pat

--
Patricia Sanders PHD