Re: "Co-Housing in the Making" Built Environment Vol 38, No 3
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:52:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello!

Thanks for posting the info about this issue on cohousing.  A nice venue in
which to see cohousing showcased.

How do we get the articles?  I clicked on the link in the email and that sent
me to a landing page w/ information about the journal.  I clicked on current
issues in the right hand column.  That didn't get me anywhere.

I'd love to read the articles but not up for subscribing to another journal.
Looks as if I can buy a single print issue for the mere sum of $58.00.  A
little much for me.

Thanks for the heads up -- in typical cohousing fashion ... maybe I can find
someone who will share the info.

Good to see cohousing written about in such a professional journal.  We are
coming of age ...

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing