PHISHING ALERT: Suzanne Hirsch
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 04:47:53 -0700 (PDT)
The list received what appears to me to be a bogus message
from list subscriber  Suzanne Hirsch <ecohouse2001 [at] yahoo.com>
Subject: London Sad Trip (Help Needed) Suzanne Hirsch

It claims she was mugged in London and needed money sent to her.

I strongly suspect her account was hijacked and this is a scam.
If you got such a message and are inclined to respond,
I strongly urge you to contact her or associates by alternate
means and check.

Fortunately I was able to prevent the message from being distributed
by the list.

Fred, listserv manager, http://justcomm.org