Re: Facilitation
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
Holly McNutt wrote:
> I just want to say that we Nylanders hosted Eris Weaver for a facilitated
retreat this past Saturday and I think it was awesome.
> She knows the challenges we all face in cohousing and I really appreciate
her energy and expertise.

Thank you for the unsolicited testimonial, Holly!

My own community, FrogSong, had our own retreat earlier this month, for
which we also hired an outside facilitator. There is something wonderful
about bringing in someone with "outsider eyes" and allowing ALL of your own
members to fully participate in a meeting without having to hold the
facilitation role.

eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info