Re: Text Only in Emails [was Parenthood and childhood in cohousing
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 08:37:37 -0800 (PST)
Hm, are you talking about Cohousing NOW, or something else?  I have
Cohousing NOW set to respect settings, etc, but if there's a problem with
it let me know (and preferably cc webmaster [at] cohousing.org).

     - cat, coho/us tech director hat on.

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org