Anyone have a "member's charter"?
From: peterpiper (peterpiperriseup.net)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:33:25 -0800 (PST)
We are considering developing a members charter and I wonder whether other coho communities already had one.

We will move in next February, but already we have more than 10 community agreements, which got into the detail of individual rights. Part of the thinking of a "member's charter" is to be explicit about some of our mutual responsibilities to each other.

This shouldn't be more than one page and be a great set of promises to make to each other (and ourselves) as we move into homes next to each other.

Alan (www.lilac.coop member, in the UK)