Re: Babysitting coops ... Know of any in cohousing?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 06:54:12 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 12, 2012, at 9:23 PM, Stephan Sylvan <stephan.sylvan [at] gmail.com>
wrote:

> Anything you can share about this would be greatly appreciated. My apologies
> if this has already been heavily discussed. I looked in the cohousing-l
> archives and didn't see anything but perhaps I wasn't searching properly.

I don't know of a formal babysitting coop in cohousing but if you search Google
for babysitting coops you will probably find some guidelines and examples.

I would recommend including some other services because those who are willing
to babysit may not have children. Like taking out the trash or recycling. Use
of a car, etc.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Historic Takoma Park, Washington DC
"Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves."
Dorothy Parker