Re: Subject: Re: Common laundry question
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 00:23:31 -0800 (PST)
dear Jerry,
      Three washers are better, working folks tend to all want to do their
laundry on the weekend and when we have had a machine break down so we were
down to two it was problematic. Also more kids means more laundry so if you
have a higher proportion of families with kids you will probably be a lot
happier with three than two.
           That would be my take on it.
                 Bonnie Fergusson
                  Swans Market Cohousing