Re: Getting the work done
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:03:57 -0800 (PST)
But how do donations fit in, exactly?  Is the idea that you've already
collected, via assessments, the $12K for the play structure -- but then suggest
that donations are welcome, so as to not over-deplete the savings account?  Or
do you make a special assessment for $6K, hoping that the especially interested
will volunteer the shortfall?   Or, do some people just like to put extra money
forward for projects they find particularly appealing?

RPD

Sent from my iPad