Re: Common Laundry Question
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:45:14 -0800 (PST)
Fewer dryers than washers sounds like a total disaster to me.  A washer
load typically takes half the time a dryer load takes.  Why would you do
that?

Last I looked Wisconsin has serious winters. What will you do when the line
is unusable because it's below freezing outside, and you have folks
generating backlogs of wet laundry 6 loads deep?

Diana