Re: Common laundry question
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:35:21 -0800 (PST)
We have 2 washers and 2 dryers for 12 households (about 25 people at a given
time. We have a sign up and about 1/3 of users sign up for a particular time,
and the rest of us take our chances.  Most of the time there is at least one
set of washer/dryers free.  Danish cohousings have as little as 1 washer/ dryer
for up to 100 residents.  How flexible people's schedules are matters more than
the number of people.  Three sounds like plenty.

Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing