Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 106, Issue 16
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:23:20 -0800 (PST)
hi,

I'll echo what Patti said, and we might also want to note that it is an energy
savings/environmental benerfit doing laundry in the CommonHouse.:  it is
astounding how often people w home washer-dryers will 'just put one thing thru
the wash.'
Doing laundry n the CH inclines against this-- for sure.

As to other questions:
we do have a rotating laundry line.
Agree that a 1:1 ratio of washers:dryers makes sense.
We recently installed a deep laundry sink, and have a small folding shelf.
Ruth
Cantines Island
Saugerties