FHA [was A question about resold units
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:39:58 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 20, 2012, at 8:20 PM, Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hi!  thanks, Patti for writing to me.  I was confused because in your email
> posted to the list you said the FAIR HOUSING COMMISSION wouldn't certify you.
>   It's actually the Federal Housing Administration or FHA.  It's difficult to
> be certified by this institution.  We're trying to get certified now.  Been
> months!!

A report to our board meeting a couple of months ago was that the FHA is now
going to relax the rules they put in last April, at least in part apparently
because they are now totally backlogged and nothing is moving.

It is also a recovery issue that lenders, FHA, etc, have tightened their regs
so tight that no one can borrow all the money the banks were given. Thus no
money moving, thus no recovery.

I have no timeline on that. Our treasurer works for a think tank in DC on the
ecnomy. It did the analysis on Ryan's budget proposal. And were astonished at
the lack of logic.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines