Re: Common laundry question
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 09:24:46 -0800 (PST)
My partner and I have 2 children, and we are probably the heaviest users of the
laundry room.  The laundry fairy visits us occasionally as well, and what a
wonderful surprise that is to come back to neatly folded laundry! I think that
if we had not used a diaper service, but were doing all the diaper washing at
home we would have wanted our own washer.  We have high quality residential
type machines, rather than commercial ones, and in 5 years have had the repair
folk out two or three times for minor repairs on the now 8 year old washer and
dryer that my household donated. I am not sure I would want to have take all
our laundry to a laundromat, but the laundry room works well for us.  I do
advocate having instructions so that people can move laundry along if someone
forgets it.

Randa Johnson