Re: Property Managers In Cohousing
From: Don Benson (benson6451aol.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:54:34 -0800 (PST)
Arthur

Great question, and wonderful to see it as developers continue to build
marketing efforts directed to seniors for cohousing with little discussion of
the maintenance management and the building and maintaining the fabric of
community (interdependence, social cohesion, social contracts, etc.) that
develop out of self maintenance.  I look forward to learning more.

Thank you.

Don Benson
503.296.7249

It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation which give
happiness.   (Thomas Jefferson 1788)