Response - Property Managers In Cohousing
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:00:31 -0800 (PST)
Pinnacle Cohousing (Lyme, NH), while intergenerational, has a budget for most
property maintenance (although some small part may be accomplished by our coop
work requirement for resident members).  The decision to do this was made
easier by the fact that we are building on a 110 acre site that already is home
to a 100 year old cabin based hospitality business with restaurant (that our
LLC owns and runs) so members understand the importance of brush hogging,
attractive gardens, etc.  Check us out at LochLymeLodge.com and we'll keep
people up to date as we see how our agreement to pay people to do interior
cleaning, kitchen steward work, etc  (it can be a member) works out as we grow.

liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com
Pinnacle Cohousing at Loch Lyme Lodge