Looking for folks to have a community technology conversation with
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:25:14 -0800 (PST)
Seasons Greetings...

I am interested in getting to know Cohousing resident techies who are
responsible for tech/web related projects in their community. I am one of those
and I would like to have a conversation about topics like

        • Building and using a members only Web site
        • Internet sharing
        • Mailing lists
        • Other collaborative tools

I would like to start work on a members only section of our community Web site.
I build with Rapidweaver and Wordpress and would be interested in learning what
others use and have done - what works, what does not, what's used, what's not -
and sharing resources.

Most of us here share incoming Internet which has worked surprisingly well. I
am curious about who else is doing this and how it is going. I would like to
learn what guidelines are set for shared usage, for example.

How is your community communicating? What tools are you using to keep in touch?
Are you using shared online calendars? Collaborative spaces?

Please reach out to me directly
Thanks a lot and looking forward to hearing back from you!

In community,
Neil Planchon CPCC
neil [at] swansway.com

Founding Resident and Webmaster
Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland CA
http://www.swansway.com

PS If you are reading this and know the person in your community who does the
technology work, please forward this on to them. :)