Re: Looking for folks to have a community technology conversation with
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:35:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi Neil,

I've written a web application for our community and make it available for free
to other communities at http://www.zenlunatics.org/mosaic

it has a ton of features and I'm adding new ones all the time (e.g. I just
added over a dozen themes based on Bootstrap). I'm happy to host a site for
your community if you like or I can also make the source code (Java and
PostgreSQL) available.

I'm also happy to participate in a tech discussion.

best,
  sean