Re: Looking for folks to have a community technology/ People who won't use email
From: Marieke Hensel (mariekehensel.nl)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:35:34 -0800 (PST)
Have any of the coworking spaces used a Facebook group to communicate with
their members? It seems that many people are on Facebook. Or a text
messaging group?

I don't currently live in cohousing. But I run a digital marketing agency
and am happy to lend my expertise on skype etc regarding community
communication online. Or more marketing related.

:-)
Marieke

--
Marieke Hensel
http://twitter.com/hensel

1-877-747-FAME (3263)
*
*
*Orange **you ready to improve your sales?* Receive Branding Personality's
newsletter full of juicy social media news, events, and special offers.
http://eepurl.com/o19nP