Re: Anyone Heard About Bank Restrictions on Non-MLS Sales?
From: Holly McNutt (holly.mcnuttgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 08:21:13 -0800 (PST)
Interesting idea, but there MLS's are local, so I'm a member of the Denver
Metro/Northern Colorado one. There is a different one for southern CO, mtn
areas, etc.  I do not think there is a national one, but if there is, that
would be a cool idea.  The one I'm on requires all brokers in an office to have
their own account, so you can't just get one for the office to share.

Holly Wilder
Visionary Properties LLC
www.visionaryproperties.vpweb.com
hollywilder23 [at] gmail.com