Re: Appeal from Cohousing Association of the US
From: oz (ozozragland.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 13:38:35 -0800 (PST)
I want to invite everybody reading this to, right now, click this link:

http://www.cohousing.org/donate

and make a financial contribution (of ANY size) to help Coho/US do its work
to support the creation of more Cohousing homes, including ones which are
affordable by more people.

This year, my personal finances are very tight, but I felt it important to
make a contribution. I invite you to join me in taking action on this
before the end of the calendar year.

Oz Ragland
ozragland.com

P.S. When I was Exec. Dir, I knew exactly who did and didn't make
contributions - and how much they gave. If your belief is that your
community or forming group is adequately covering your share of the cost,
you might look into whether that's really the case. MANY communities who
once contributed no longer do so and the dollar amounts of community
contributions are actually quite a small portion of the budget. We, as
individuals, need to get behind the association - especially if we believe
the association can do more.

P.P.S. I'm going to make a redundant posting with a new subject line. This
is to help those see it who would otherwise ignore any Coho-L post asking
for money.

 On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Richard L. Kohlhaas