Re: Creating more affordable cohousing - a personal story...
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 14:40:55 -0800 (PST)
Hi Oz,

Can you say more about this:
. It didn't take too long to understand that
I was just plain wrong about the value of that work.

and
Those of us who enjoy the benefits of living in Cohousing homes are the
ones who can most appreciate the value that more affordable cohousing homes
could offer.

I'd like to know more about why making cohousing more affordable is the
priority of the organization and why this is is the most valuable place to put
our energies and money toward.

Thanks,
Mariana Almeida
Berkeley Cohousing, Calif