Re: Creating more affordable cohousing - a personal story...
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 06:52:29 -0800 (PST)
Oz --

First, Happy New Year to you and all on this list.

Can you or someone from CohoUS detail what progress has been made in the last
1.5 years since you made the initial contacts w/ affordable housing leaders you
met with here in Washington, DC?  Where is CohoUS in this process?  Is there
any information that can be shared w/ us on this list?

I think fund raising is a lot easier if there are specific programs and a sense
of forward movement by the asking organization.  So any info you can give us
will be helpful.

I make a personal year end donation to CohoUS every year.  I hope others will,
too.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing