Re: Creating more affordable cohousing - a personal story...
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 04:35:02 -0800 (PST)
oz <oz [at] ozragland.com>
Fred, the Cohousing-L list manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org> after
deleting a large amount of quoted previous messages.

EVERYONE:
PLEASE delete any quoted material not needed to make your point.
People can always refer ack to prefious messages or the archives.
Most Cohousing-L subscribers are in digest mode and wading thru
thru quoted copy after quoted copy of previous messages is a
pain for digest subscribers.

Everyone, please make a new years resolution to only quote what is
really needed and to check what is below where you typed your reply to
see what your your email program quoted without asking.

Sorry that your reply just happened to get this rant.
It's not just you, it is a general problem that we have the list has
had for years.
Fred

PS Note that Oz Ragland was known as Craig Ragland when he was
Coho/US ED.

Hi Mariana, Ann & Sharon,

I can write as an individual, expressing my view. I no longer represent
Coho/US - I am a supporter, not board or staff or a spokesperson. I have
also been largely out-of-the-loop since leaving the ED position - so, board
members or Rebecca will need to share about more recent progress.