Architecture Re: Affordable Cohousing
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 17:32:57 -0800 (PST)
Actually, Dowds had me in his camp until the last paragraph ("All of these parties want something -- usually a complex mix of results, reputation, product, honor and cash. It is the miracle of modern market capitalism that, when things go well, everybody gets (most of) what s/he wants."

RPD AIA")

--through which, ironically, if unintentionally, my point is underscored, and upon which, I rest my case.

The very elements upon which original capitalism once stood value given for value received, craftsmanship/art, putting the clients' interests first, etc.) are what hath been shorn therefrom, giving us a "miracle" of pseudo-intellectual bs that pulls the wool over its victim's eyes. "Professionalism" my rosy-red.

WT