Re: Architecture Real professionalism Re: Affordable Cohousing
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 10:36:02 -0800 (PST)
There are lamentable cases of poor craftsmanship, as Wayne noted, but to
say that craftsmanship and professionalism is "dead" is quite an
overstatement. I and a large number of other builders and contractors have
and do fine work, reliably, and on budget. Buyer beware, of course. Due
diligence is needed to find workers with a good reputation, who are
interested in keeping it. In fact, I know several who will go above and
beyond what their customers will ever see or know. Be clear on your
expectations, and insist on them.

Jerry
www.stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com