Re: Photos w/ PEOPLE in them needed
From: Holly McNutt (holly.mcnuttgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 12:30:38 -0800 (PST)
I have thousands of photos of Nyland, most of which have people in them, and
some of them are seniors. I can send a few.  I want to check with those
carob-based life forms first, though, to make sure that is ok with them.  Can I
send them to your private email or shall I just send here?

Holly Wilder
Visionary Properties LLC (Before I was Visionary Properties, I was Visionaries
Photography. I wear a lot of different hats, as they say.)
www.visionaryproperties.vpweb.com
hollywilder23 [at] gmail.com
(303) 517-4180 cell
(303) 447-8204 fax