Re: Photos w/ PEOPLE in them needed
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 09:50:51 -0800 (PST)
Michael Barrett <mbarrett [at] toast.net>

I put Michael's picture at:
http://l.cohousing.org/Michaelsledsmedit.jpg
Ann,

This picture doesn't have any obvious visual Cohousingness, but it was
taken of me here at Shadowlake Village when I was younger -  i.e. 72,
perhaps illustrating there is life after 70 in cohousing.  Ann
Jacobsen also took another picture of me (a year earlier) hula
hooping.  Both pictures have made the local paper at different times.
(Ann isn't home right now, I called her to see if the hooping file is
findable).

Michael Barrett
Shadowlake Village and Liberty Village