Re: Photos w/ PEOPLE in them needed
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:57:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello!

I love the Nubanusit website.  It's beautifully done and wonderfully EASY to
navigate.  Such a joy to cruise around on it.  If I need some photos I will
definitely ask you for them.

And that segues into my next question:  whom am I asking?  Somehow, I doubt
your real name is 111rmp [at] gmail.com.  :-)  Let me know whom to thank for
this offer!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing