Re: Summarizing - Affordability and Living Cheaper in Coho
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:06:15 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 5, 2013, at 4:27 PM, rpdowds [at] comcast.net wrote:

> Taos Earthships (yes, I know, single family, but lots of other redeeming
> characteristics). Go find earthship.com.

But they are built into the earth. A similar effect is simulated by joining and
stacking units so they share the insulating qualities.

I found this site to be not well designed. The photographs are there but
grouped in ways that I didn't come away with a clear vision and certainly not
one of simplicity. They seemed complicated.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Historic Takoma Park, Washington DC
"Design is the first sign of human intention." William McDonough