Correction - Sociocracy worshop announcement
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 11:20:25 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

Apologies again. This correction was entlted "Cohousing-L Digest, Vol. 108" but really it's about the Sociocracy workshop in Washington D.C. in February. I'm re-learning how to upload to Coho-L; forgive me!

It said - I'm sorry, I meant Tuesday and Wednesday, February _26th_ and 27th
(not 25th and 27th) for the Sociocracy/Dynamic Governance workshop in
Washington D.C.

The email I included with my original email giving workshop details
didn't upload to Coho-L. So here it is pasted:

Workshop : Dynamic Self?Governance: Become More Effective Together
 Location: 2000 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036
Dates: February 26 - 27, 2013
Time: Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time (GMT -5)
Cost: $549.00 USD full price for both days; $50.00/person discount for
the first eight people to register; $75.00/person discount is
available for groups of three or more who register at the same time
(not combinable with early-seat discounts).

Registration: registration page
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/event-registration/?action=evregister&event_id=1

More Information:
http://www.governancealive.com/services/trainings/dg-facilitation/

Contact: John Buck: contact [at] governancealive.com

Thank you!

        Diana

http://www.DianaLeafeChristian.org
http://www.EcovillageNews.org