Re: Sociocracy/Dynamic Governance workshop
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 08:05:20 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 6, 2013, at 11:38 PM, Jerry McIntire <jerry.mcintire [at] gmail.com>
wrote:

> Diana, do you have a good book or two to recommend on sociocracy?

I'm not Diana but since I'm catching up on posts, I recommend Gerard's books. I
much prefer the first one which is a typescript presentation of his ideas and
shows his early but well-formulated thinking. It is only available in the US
from the publisher but check ABE books for used copies.

http://www.sociocracy.info/about-sociocracy/books-on-sociocracy-by-gerard-endenburg/

The second, if I do say so myself, is the most comprehensive. Scroll down
mid-page to see "We the People: Consenting to a Deeper Democracy." It is
available on Amazon for single copies and for bulk orders from Sociocracy.info

http://www.sociocracy.info

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
Coauthor with John Buck of
"We the People: Consenting to a Deeper Democracy"
ISBN: 9780979282706
http://www.socionet.us