Less on Sociocracy
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:06:33 -0800 (PST)
Sharon, thanks for the links, I ordered your book.

Diana, thanks for your offer. I would like to see your outline-- you could
email it to me directly.

I appreciate the difference between consensus as being simply a
decision-making method (which does not include how to bring proposals to a
group, how to delegate decisions to subgroups, nor how to facilitate
decision-making meetings or implement decisions), and the larger system of
governance that is sociocracy. I look forward to learning much more.

Jerry
www.stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com