Re: Consensus and voting bylaws (Willow Murphy)
From: Willow Murphy (willowm7gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:36:37 -0800 (PST)
I like the simplicity and trust suggested by your bylaws structure.  I have
a concern related to the primacy given or not given to consensus in our
community:   Our proposed bylaws amendment defines which final decisions
are made by voting: ie organizational or administrative structure,
finances, choosing board of directors, property interests, legal concerns,
etc.  Have any other communities defined "voting rights" in this way in
their bylaws?  Comments?