Re: Email
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 09:26:59 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 13 Jan 2013, Sharon Villines wrote:

One of the items posted here is the email policy. I'm curious why your community thinks decisions can't be made on email. I find it a great place to make some decisions and is saves enormous amounts of meeting time. It also provides a written record.

In my experience, many of the people who oppose email are ones who don't want a detailed record of what was said. That way they can make all sorts of claims with little evidence to support people who disagree. I've been through this and it was quite unpleasent.

I've given up on ever living in cohousing, but I still pay attention to what is going on.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.