Re: Email
From: Don Benson (benson6451aol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 09:48:19 -0800 (PST)
Seems like we are skating around the issue of trust, and our individual and
collective capacity to authentically walk our talk.  IMHO this is the
foundation for
1.  there being more lawyers per capita in the USA than in any other country in
the world; and
2   one of the most important issues we face in developing and sustaining all
relationships from marriages, partnerships, communities, etc.

So rather than using this forum to speak about what is, I suggest that all of
us can benefit by describing where we are on the path to create and sustain a
functioning level of trust in our communities, and how we are continuing to
sustaining and deepening trust over time.

If this suggestion generates any positive response, I will be happy to describe
some of what we have been doing over the years.

Don Benson
Trillium Hollow
503.296.7249

It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation which give
happiness.   (Thomas Jefferson 1788)