Re: Email
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 09:53:40 -0800 (PST)
I've never had Matt's experience, I'm happy to say. In my 10 years so
far of living in cohousing, some people just aren't that into using
email for anything substantive in the community. They're inundated
with it at work or are otherwise very busy or their router keeps
breaking down or they don't have the temperament to follow those kinds
of threads - they (opposite of Sharon) need the face-to-face
discussion to figure out what they think.

I think there would be resistance to the idea of carrying out
committee decision making primarily via email, having nothing at all
to do with wanting to obfuscate or invent a history of prior
decisions.

   Muriel
   Shadowlake Village