Re: Email
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:27:15 -0800 (PST)
We use email to send out notices and government required documents and to
initiate discussions of issues but all decisions are made at Committee or HOA
meetings.  Some people don't check their email regularly or have reliable
access so if we have a time sensitive announcement we often hang a hard copy on
the Common House door since everyone goes through there at least once a day.
          Bonnie Fergusson
          Swans Market Cohousing
          Oakland, CA

Sent from my iPad