Re: Consensus as primrary decision-making methodw/voting back-up
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:45:23 -0800 (PST)
SV and all:

Assuming that the majority is "right" is a concept that should be understood better.

In the case of dogs, for example, both "sides" can be terribly passionate, and the majority can be "right" or "wrong," based on the merits of individual cases. Do I presume correctly that groups recognize, for example, Thomas Jefferson's statement that while the majority might rule, that the rights of the minority should be protected?

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Villines" <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>