Re: What Is Process?
From: Don Benson (benson6451aol.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:59:55 -0800 (PST)
Using Sam Kaner's guide to process design and facilitation, there are several,
not mutually exclusive goals including
- Validating the framing of the issue
- Sharing information
- advancing the thinking
- Improving communication
- Building community
- Obtaining input
- Considering alternatives
- Making decisions which could be to do something or not do anything

Don Benson
503.296.7249

It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation which give
happiness.   (Thomas Jefferson 1788)