Inauguration Day
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:16:37 -0800 (PST)
Hello all!

One of the great things about living in the Nation's Capital is that something
is always happening.  Sometimes things happen I wish wouldn't but ...

This Monday is The Event I'm DELIGHTED is happening:  The Second Inauguration.

I have reserved our CH all day for people to come play w/ me (and TVC
neighbors) during the day:  10:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.  If you're in town and need
to thaw out come on over to our community, sit down by the fireplace and throw
a lip over a hot cup of apple cider, tea, hot chocolate and maybe hot coffee
(no guarantees on coffee!)  Some munchies, too.  If you haven't been to Takoma
Village you're up for treat -- we'll give you a tour.

WiFi available for those needing to send or receive Inauguration photos or blog.

Let me know if you think you might visit -- I'll send you address and
directions.

Come on over!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo