Does your community have a Teen Room?
From: Holly McNutt (holly.mcnuttgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:34:36 -0800 (PST)
Nyland used to have on, before I lived here.  Apparently, there were some
issues around having a space reserved exclusively for this purpose.  That space
is now called The Den and it is used for a variety of recreational purposes, by
Nylanders of all ages.  We now have a pretty big crop of teenagers and a couple
of parents have thrown out the idea of once again having a Teen Room just for
them.  I personally am not in favor of this, but I want to reach out to other
communities to see if there is any conventional wisdom on this topic.  Any and
all inout welcome. Thanks, Holly

Holly Wilder
Visionary Properties LLC
www.visionaryproperties.vpweb.com