Re: What Is Process?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:21:42 -0800 (PST)
I certainly agree that there is a difference between process and content.  And
that the process you choose can influence or even pre-determine the outcome.

But ...

Do you try to tailor your process to the issue at hand, inventing and adopting
new methods for each new controversy?

RPD

Sent from my iPad