Searching for a cohousing community that is satisfied with how its workshare is working. We want to learn from you.
From: Grace Horowitz (gracetakomavillage.org)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:22:04 -0800 (PST)
Message to all cohousing communities:

I am currently a resident of Takoma Village Cohousing Community in DC, where
we have long been working on improving our system of workshare.  I am
planning to move to the third neighborhood of Ecovillage at Ithaca, TREE,
when it is built. I have joined the "Community Work Committee" which is
creating our TREE shared work system.

Our committee is looking for cohousing communities that are satisfied with
how their systems of workshare are working, or at least relatively
satisfied. We want to learn from you.  Do you have a description of your
workshare system on your website or could you summarize or explain how your
system works?

Our committee knows quite a bit about what does not work. We would like to
learn what does.

Thank you very much.

Grace

Grace Horowitz
6827 4th St. NW, #317,
Washington DC 20012

Grace [at] takomavillage.org
202.722.8521

Website for Takoma Village Cohousing Community
www.takomavillage.org